Christ Ambassadors Church, a fast growing congregation of believers from diverse cultural background, ethnicity, origin and race. It is a ministry founded on the principles and the standards of the Word of God.
God’s expectation is that we become His ambassadors during our time on earth.
2 Corinthians 5:20
20 We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.
We all have a journey that we are on and want to assist you to reach the potential that God has given you. Our spiritual journey starts when we BELIEVE in Jesus and accept him into our lives.
Romans 10:8- 10
8 But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” [Deut. 30:14] that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming:
9 That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
We want to fulfill the destiny that God has for our lives and use our gifts and abilities to help others in a way that brings honor and glory to God.
Won’t you join us as we Believe, Belong & Become, allowing your destiny to unfold.
Statement Of Faith
At Christ Ambassadors Church we believe:
- In God is the Creator of all things whether on earth, in the universe or in heaven.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He was crucified, died and was buried. On the third day, He rose from the dead and later ascended into heaven, where He remains at the right hand of God Almighty.
- after death, eternal life begins either in heaven or hell. Where you spend eternity is based on your decision to make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.
- that when the Rapture occurs, the dead in Christ will rise first, and then those who are alive and remain (those who have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior) will be caught up to meet Him in the air.
- the Bible was written and inspired by God.
- faith is acting on the Word of God.
- in water baptism in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- in the authority of Jesus’ name.
- in the indwelling of, and baptism of, the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
- in divine healing-the restoration of health to those who believe and act on the truths written in God’s Word. We further believe that Jesus is our Healer and that by His stripes we are already healed.
- tithes and offerings should be freely given to your local church. The local church is the place of membership where God has called you to receive His Word on a consistent basis and to grow spiritually.
- in giving alms to the poor, sick, homeless and others in despair.
Become A Member